Thursday 3 January 2013

My first blog

Hello world from a first time blogger,

This year, I hope to find out what this blogging craze is all about. So I'm starting my own one on this third day of 2013 - welcome to it :)

I grew up on a farm in South Africa, and fortunately my parents are still around so I am able to visit them. It is a place so dear to my heart and when I'm there I love taking photos of the things I see. I'm no photographer, but I would like to share some of the photos I have taken over the years because I believe it is too beautiful to keep to myself!

- I'm much better with photos than words, so please excuse me if some of the things I say make no sense! -


I love my dogs... So they might feature here quite often :)

Cheerio x

This is Domino, my Shar Pei / Boerboel crossbreed dog. A run in the game camp chasing after buck takes it's toll on the poor girl. Time to cool off!
This is Domino, my Shar Pei / Boerboel crossbreed dog. A run in the game camp chasing after buck takes it's toll on the poor girl. Time to cool off!

No comments:

Post a Comment