Wednesday 23 January 2013

Colours of the veld

This photo was taken just over a year ago when I was doing one of my random drives on the game farm. I love the colours. The veld, the trees, the sky (even though it isn't its usual shade of blue), the animals and even the "ant castles" as we used to cal them when we were little. They all go perfectly together.

I zoomed in quite a bit. They don't allow me anywhere near them. Snobs.

In this photo there are a few Oryx gazella (gemsbok), Damaliscus pygargus phillipsi (blesbok) and two members of the horse family (zebra). I used their scientific names just in case someone didn't know what I was talking about...

Have a super Wednesday (what's left of it) :)

Au revoir!

In this photo there are a few Oryx gazella (gemsbok), Damaliscus pygargus phillipsi (blesbok) and two members of the horse family (zebra). I used their scientific names just in case someone didn't know what I was talking about...
Buck buck buck buck buck...


No comments:

Post a Comment