Wednesday 16 January 2013

Brock & Jasmine


I often look at photos that remind me of good times. As I was doing this today I came accross these photos. These two Boerboel sisters are Jasmine and Brock. The story is so lovely and sad at the same time. They came to the farm around nine or ten years ago, and ever since then they were side by side, never seperated. The happiest, friendliest, most loving dogs in the world.

In short, Jasmine passed away from cancer in 2011. Just a couple of days later Brock became really skinny and passed away too. I'm sure she died of a broken heart. She couldn't live without her lifelong best friend, her sister. Which is what makes this so sad for me. Dogs have much more feelings than we realise.

I miss these eyes so much.

RIP Brock & Jasmine x

Jasmine and Brock
Jasmine and Brock
The Boerboel, Brock
The Boerboel, Brock

The Boerboel, Jasmine
The Boerboel, Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment